18.10.1778 – 02.11.1792
03.10.1942 – 24.12.1955
Neptune in Libra, like Uranus, actualizes the moral and ethical aspect of public relations. This is the time when people tend to uproot the oppression and establish fair laws. The result of these periods is often the laws that abolish the discriminatory status of various social groups and make mankind one step closer to the ideal of equality and legal harmony.
With the passage of Neptune through Libra epochal legal acts, declaring human rights, were adopted:
- The United States Constitution, 1787
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen in France, 1789
- The Polish Constitution, 1791
- The Bill of Rights – ten amendments to the US Constitution, which set out the basic rights and freedoms of the man and the citizen, in 1791
- The Constitution of the year I, adopted by the French National Convention, 1793
- The establishment of the UN Commission on Human Rights, 1946
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) adopted by the United Nations – the first document defining the worldwide rights for all people, in 1948
- The Constitution of India, 1950
- US Supreme Court Declares School Segregation Unconstitutional, 1954.
Why do these transits make to come into force progressive fair laws, which people yearn for decades? The thing is that at this time the rights issues cause deep emotional response, acquiring the great importance for a very large number of people. The inability to close their eyes to injustice makes people advocate fairness.